It is thought to have been built in the XV century and has been rebuilt by Ahmet Kurt Pasha in 1782. It belongs to the Helveti Sect. It is composed by the prayer hall with a square plan, a small ambience for special religious services and by a gracious portico which precedes the entrance to the prayer hall. In the prayer hall is a mafil carved in wood and decorated. On the eastern side of the prayer hall is the mihrab decorated with stone stalactites. On the inner walls have been painted in total 8 frescoes. The frescoes bear images of dwelling houses, Muslim religious buildings and natural sceneries. The walls below the frescoes are covered by hles that improve the acoustics in the prayer hall.
The ceiling of the prayer hall is made of wood and is decorated with paintings valued as the most beautiful of the time. The ceiling has been decorated according to the Baroque style adopted in the Islam art and is covered with 14 carat gold plates.
The inner decorations have been carried out by Master Dush Barka.
Attached to the prayer hall is a room in which once was the mausoleum of Ahmet Kurt Pasha and his son.
The portico of the teke has five has five stone columns which were taken from the antique city of Apollonia. Above the main door in the portico is an inscription dedicated to the values of the teke and to Ahmet Kurt Pasha.